The qualification content covers:
- structure of medical terms
- prescribed prefixes, roots and suffixes
- terminology of prescribed body structures and systems
- diseases, conditions, clinical procedures and investigations
- pathology and x-ray investigations and procedures
- pharmaceutical abbreviations
- medical specialities.
Candidates will learn:
- the structure and meaning of medical terms
- the meaning of medical terms related to body systems
- the meaning of medical terms for different medical specialities
- the meaning of abbreviations concerning drugs and prescriptions.
- Correct spelling of medical terminology is a requirement for this qualification.
This course is delivered online and no attendance is required. The cost varies depending upon numbers from each employer working towards the qualification.
For further details, to request a visit to discuss the training or to reserve places please contact:
Clare Godfrey on 0845 689 1604 or firstname.lastname@example.org